Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sneak Peak of what's to come...

this September when my brother and Heidi get married!!

Mom and I made a trip to Tennessee at the end of March to go wedding dress shopping with my brother's future wife. While we were there we were able to visit the site of their wedding and reception, historic Cedarwood!

What an amazing location! There are so many things about this place that make it extra special. It is romantic, historic and absolutely beautiful! I can hardly wait until their wedding weekend! This will definitely be a wedding to remember!!









By the way, she said Yes to a Dress, but I won't be posting any pictures of the dress shopping! That has to be a secret until September. I will tell you though, she is going to make an absolutely beautiful bride!

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your shopping experience. We love you and can't wait for you to become an "official" part of our family, Heidi.

No comments: