Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Families meet...

While we were visiting Jason and Heidi we had the opportunity to meet Heidi's mom, Deb and her sister and niece. Although I hadn't met Deb before in person, I felt like I already knew her so well! With facebook, the blog, e-mail and the internet we have had the opportunity to form a relationship without meeting face-to-face! However, being able to give her a hug and spend some quality time together shopping and talking was priceless!!

I know that our families are going to get along so well!! We had such a great girls weekend that weekend (and some great family time of an evening with my brother included). I look forward to seeing everyone again at the wedding! I know we are going to have a GREAT time!

No comments: