Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Disney's Toy Story on Ice!

I'm not sure if I mentioned it lately, but Sayer's most recent obsession is with Toy Story. He doesn't care if it's Toy Story 1, 2 or 3, as long as it has Buzz and Woody and lots of toys in it, he's good! I swear, in the months of February and March we probably watched all three of those movies at least 200 times!!

So, when Disney's Toy Story 3 on Ice came to Sprint Center we had to take Sayer to see it live.


Okay, so I swore walking into the place that I wasn't going to spend any money on souvenirs. I mean, we have all of the Toy Story dolls and movies and paraphernalia at home, so what else could we possibly need?

Well, apparently we needed a cowboy hat just like Woody. Those marketing people are smart... they send those vendors up and down the aisles and when your kid spots something that he wants, you feel guilted into buying it just so he doesn't have a meltdown before the show or during intermission. So, here it is... the $20 cowboy hat! I really didn't think that this thing would last a week in our house, but amazingly after two months it's still around and in pretty good shape!



Nothing beats a genuine smile? He had that look on his face almost the entire show! That made everything totally worth it! How I love to see my kiddo smile!



No comments: