Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What could be better...

than your very first Valentine's Day party with all of your friends?

Some of my fondest memories as a child were those Valentine's Day parties... swapping Valentine's Day cards with my classmates and looking forward to the special Valentine that my parents had for me! So, when I had the opportunity to sign up to bring a treat or treat bags for Sayer's class, I chose the treat bags. I had so much fun shopping for goodies for 2 year old treat bags and getting Sayer's Scooby Doo cards together for his friends. Oh how I look forward to being a room mother when Sayer gets in grade school :-)






I am so thankful that I have a job that allows me to take the afternoon off to go to my son's Valentine's Day party. These are the days and memories that I never want to miss. Seeing his face when I walk in that door for his party is always priceless and although he might not remember this party, I always will!

Just as I will remember his first experience with emptying his Valentine's Day bag full of cards and goodies. We read through each and every one time and time again and every time that I would say who the card was from Sayer would get a huge smile across his face. I love it!!






No comments: