Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Enjoying a 60 degree day in February...

Finally, after months and months of extremely cold weather and record amounts of snow, we had an opportunity to get outside and enjoy 60 degree weather. The boys had so much fun outside! It's amazing what can change in just a few months... Sayer can grow enough that he can touch the pedals of his tricycle and Greyson can grow enough to sit on his own in the Cozy Coupe and the wagon. What fun we will have this spring and summer... I can hardly wait!





Sayer pushing Greyson in the Cozy Coupe and both having the time of their life!!



While the boys had fun, I am not so sure about Daddy! This was Mike's Christmas gift from me this year. To be quite honest, I hid it under the bed upstairs and in the excitement of the holiday and the kids gifts I completely forgot about it. I remembered a couple of weeks ago and we pulled it out on this day to try it out. With our boys being a little big for their age, I'm not sure that Daddy had a lot of fun bicycling 50+ lbs. around the neighborhood (especially up the hills). I loved it however, I trailed behind or in front of them on my own bike. I think that this will become a constant for us come spring and summer!




No comments: