Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Elmo's Healthy Heros

Sayer LOVES Elmo... I mean absolutely LOVES him!! So, when I heard that Elmo and his friends were going to be in town for a show I knew that I had to get tickets. So I did. I got tickets and had no idea until we were being ushered to our seats that we were three rows back in the center of the stage. We had great seats for Sayer to see all of his Sesame Street friends up close and personal... Elmo, Big Bird, Abby, Zoe, Grover, Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie!!

What an exciting day for this little boy and his Mommy and Daddy too!




Sayer and Daddy eating Chocolate Chip cookies before the show... just like Sayer's buddy Cookie Monster. I LOVE cookies... MMMMM....MMMMM....MMMMMM!!





Sayer with the $15 Elmo toy... not sure of the significance, but he loved that he had bright lights that glowed when the lights were down low. It didn't help my cause that almost every other toddler in the audience had one too. I felt compelled to buy him one.







One thing about my son that we've noticed a couple of times now is how expressionless he is when he experiences something that he's not quite sure about. He is this way when he rides rides and we found that he was this way at the show too. If you asked him if he had fun, he would say "YES"!! And smile and jump up and down and get really excited, however if you watched his facial expression throughout the entire show it would look just like all of the pictures above. I think seeing the characters that he watches almost daily on television come to life in front of him on stage was something that he couldn't quite understand!!

No comments: