Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We have a crawler...

It's official... Greyson is crawling!!

He has been on the move with one or two steps at a time over the past week, but tonight he officially on the move! He crawled across the room to his bottle and also crawled across the room to a rubber block. Daddy, Sayer and I were there to witness the event.

And, from what I've learned Mimi, Aunt Karen and Aunt KiKi were there earlier today to witness it for the very first time! One thing I am so thankful for is that my mom doesn't tell me when she has witnessed something before me. She let's me tell her and then she tells me that she saw it! It was that way with Sayer and now with Greyson.

Hopefully I will post video footage of him crawling over the next day or so!

Way to go buddy!!

No comments: