Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Pee Pee on the Potty

Sayer surprises me everyday with how quickly he catches on to things. He has been wearing pull-ups for well over a month now and has experimented with wearing big boy underwear for short periods of time on the weekends. We have been working, although not super hard, at going pee pee on the potty.



It started out with me asking him on occasion if he wanted to sit on the potty to go pee pee. It started morphing into him telling me that he had to go pee pee on the potty and now it is an everyday event that he goes by himself on the potty. Many times, I have been feeding Greyson and all of a sudden I hear the potty sing and watch Sayer run out of the bathroom saying "Mommy, I pee pee on the potty" "Coclate"! (we bribe him daily with Hershey kisses)

He is not completely potty trained at this point, but he is making great progress. I have daycare to thank for helping me reinforce the idea of going pee pee on the potty.

I hope, within the next few months, that Sayer will be completely potty trained. But, I have refused to put pressure on either of us. When it happens, it will happen. All in due time!

Good job buddy!! We are very proud of you!

No comments: