Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Two months old!




I can't believe that Greyson is already two months old! Wow!! These months have flown. I am down to the final weeks of my maternity leave and am trying to enjoy every last moment with my boys before I return to work. Having the summer months off has been a real treat. We have really enjoyed our days outside and it makes returning to work much more difficult than when I was off with Sayer.

At Greyson's two month baby well check we found out that he weighed 12.7 lbs and was 22.5 inches long. He is definitely starting to get long and can't wear any newborn or 0-3 month clothes as they are too short for him. He is mostly wearing 3-6 month clothes at this point in time. During Sayer's 3rd and 4th months is when he really started packing on the pounds, so Mike and I are anxious to see if Greyson follows suite. I have a feeling that he is going to be big like his brother! Time will tell.

At two months Greyson still has dark hair like his mommy, is smiling a lot and is cooing and laughing out loud. He is sleeping 6 hour chunks and only gets up once during the night to eat. He is a GREAT baby. He is very, very happy and only cries if he is hungry, wet or tired. We couldn't ask for anything more! We love you little buddy!

No comments: