Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our first "real" babysitter!

This past Friday night Mike and I went to dinner with my parents and Sayer and Greyson had their first "real" babysitter. I use the quotes around real because aside from grandparents, aunts or daycare, nobody else has ever watched my boys. It takes a certain level of trust to leave your most precious possessions with a babysitter.

Because of that level of trust, there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted Cate to be the first to watch the boys. What is so cool about Cate, other than the fact that she is an awesome kid, is that I watched Cate and her brother for years when they were little. The very first time I watched her was when she was two weeks old. How funny that things have come full circle and she is now watching my boys.

Sayer loves Cate and I know that this will be the first of many times that we will use her. Thanks so much Cate for taking good care of my boys and for making me feel VERY old!

No comments: