Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Emma Grace!

Last Saturday we helped Emma Grace celebrate her 8th birthday!

I can hardly believe my oldest niece turned eight. That means that Mike and I have been together eight years as we met when Emma Grace was only a few months old. I remember meeting her for the first time and holding her in my arms and thinking what a beautiful baby girl she was. She is still just as beautiful as the first time I met her. She is smart and thoughtful and patient and she loves Sayer just like he was her brother.

Ummie Mike and I love you to pieces Emma Grace!

Here are some pictures of her party with lots of family and friends!


Sayer loved playing in the baby pool with his cousin Finley and running through the dragon sprinkler.

JoDe and Greyson

Slayton and Sayer playing in the ball pit!

Sayer sitting at the big table with the big kids. He crawled right up in the chair by himself and sat there quietly waiting on his cupcake. Then he dug into that cupcake as if he were re-enacting his first birthday party! My son has a sweet tooth just like I do!

No comments: