Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Poopie in the Potty!

Today Sayer told me that he had to poop, so we went in and sat on the potty! I gave him an Elmo and Abby book and some privacy (because generally he likes to go to a corner or a different room when he poops in his diaper) and a few minutes later he yelled... 'MaMa, MaMa, MaMa'! When I lifted him off of the potty low and behold he had gone poopie! I was amazed at my little man! I made a HUGE deal of his accomplishment and we even said "Bye Bye" to the poopie as he flushed it down the toilet.

While this was a huge accomplishment for him, I don't even think that he is remotely close to being potty trained, but it's a first step and for Mommy it was a BIG deal!

Way to go Buddy!

No comments: