Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Disgusted!


Last Thursday I was chatting on the phone and pulling weeds from our garden in the front and I glanced to my right and saw a HUGE snake with a HUGE toad in it's mouth (whom I'd had an encounter with on Monday while pulling weeds). I immediately got goose bumps all up and down my arms and legs. Mike had a late night of meetings that evening, so I immediately sent a text to my next door neighbor and asked if he could come over and kill the snake. After trying to "remove" the snake carefully - the snake got away from him. YUCK! I was then really freaking out because I didn't want to take Sayer or the dog out front until it could be found. Luckily, Bob ended up finding the snake and had to do away with him - which was fine by me!

What scares me most of all is that Sayer and I were playing out front on Monday amongst the bushes in the front garden and I just wonder if that snake was there too. Needless to say, now every time I take a step out the front door with the dog I examine my surroundings to see who else might be hanging out along with us! EEEWWWW!

No comments: