Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Clifford "The Big Red Dog" Exhibit

A couple of weeks ago Kelly and Stacy and I took the kids to the Clifford exhibit at Crown Center. Although Sayer hasn't read any Clifford books, I thought that he might enjoy seeing everything bigger than life! Boy was I right. He had such a good time running around the exhibit playing with everything. The most exciting thing for Sayer was the play rake and hoe that he found. He did not want to let them go... as you can see from almost every picture I took while we were there. I finally had to steal them and hide them because he tripped and almost impaled a child in the process! He was not a happy camper there for a while, but finally the extra large bones changed his focus and he was off to explore some more!









No comments: