Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Less than 2 weeks to go...

37.5 weeks YIPPEE!

pack and play ready to go - CHECK
newborn diapers - CHECK
baby bag packed - CHECK
bottles washed - CHECK

I have everything ready to go for this little one and as the days get closer and closer the more excited I become to meet him. I wonder if he will look or act anything like Sayer did as a newborn. One thing that these brothers have in common is that they were both very active in utero... although I think Greyson is a bit more active than Sayer was at this stage.

That is definitely something that I will miss. I get a kick out of seeing a foot poke out and distort the shape of my stomach. One moment there's a body part sticking out of my far right side, then the very next minute there's something poking out on the left. It's so much fun to watch and feel. My mom has been a witness to a lot of these movements and she squeals in delight each and every time she sees him move.

No comments: