Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

35 Weeks

Saturday I hit 35 weeks!! Officially I have only 4 weeks and 3 days to go as my c-section is scheduled for June 2nd (Grammy's Birthday) and the day before Daddy's Birthday!

I can hardly believe that it's almost here. The time has gone by so fast with this pregnancy! Having a toddler to tend to while being pregnant doesn't allow for a lot of free time for rest and relaxation or focus on being pregnant! I can tell you that I have been a lot more tired this time around and as the day gets closer the everyday tasks get a bit more difficult! Trying to rock Sayer while holding him across my chest and belly is almost impossible and carrying him up and down the stairs is definitely out of the question. I think one of the hardest things for me is going to be the restriction from picking up Sayer or going up and down stairs for two weeks post surgery. I hope my little guy doesn't feel neglected by his mommy!!

As for Greyson... I can hardly wait to meet him and hold him in my arms. I wonder if he'll look anything like Sayer or be as big as Sayer was. I imagine he will be as active as his big brother because he has been very active in utero, just as Sayer was!! As I type this, I'm looking down at my stomach and it's moving all over the place... I love it!!