Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

And the nursery is done!!




Greyson's room is finished with 4 weeks to spare!

The Fire Engine artwork from Pottery Barn Kids was my inspiration piece and I love it... even though it was a lot bigger than I realized!

Sayer loves his little brother's room! He likes to go in and rock in the rocking chair and point to all of the fire engines and say "VROOM VROOM"! Most of all he likes playing with all of his little brother's toys and running laps from his bedroom through the Jack / Jill bathroom to Greyson's room and back again. I can only imagine what those two little boys are going to be like as they get a bit older. There will probably be a well worn circle in my carpet from them chasing each other around.

Greyson's bag is packed and most everything is ready to go. I just need to replenish the batteries in the bouncy seat, get the pack-n-play set up and make sure that I have everything downstairs that I will need for the first two weeks.

I registered at the hospital today and took a tour of the labor and delivery floor. It made me much more anxious for June 2nd to arrive! It will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Glad to hear everything is going so well guys! I'm still reading :)