Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Playing in the Snow!

Today was the first opportunity that we have had to get Sayer outside in the snow. The temperatures this season have been pretty cold, but earlier today was perfect.

I bundled the little boy in several layers and then finally put him in his snow pants, coat and boots. By the time we were ready to go outside he could hardly move. It was pretty funny and definitely reminded Mike and I of Randy in The Christmas Story.

Sayer loved riding in his sled and playing in the snow. I hope that we have another chance to get him out this winter. With all of this snow, I'll bet we do!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow the second to last picture should have a caption " Whoaoooo Nelly!"
That cracked me up...he looks so cute in his snow suit. Emma and I want him to come over and help with our next snowman.