Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sayer had a very exciting Valentine's Day weekend and he received so many nice presents and cards from everyone that loves him! Thank you Aunt KiKi for my HUGE blue ball and Thank you Grammy and Papa for my yellow ball and puffs. You both know just what I like. Thank you Mommy and Daddy for my monkey bean bag chair and my new "Melmo" book!

Thank you Ms. JoDe for my card and the five dollar bill.



Thank you Aunt Karen for my new outfit and giftcard. I loved my "scratchy" rat card!




Thank you MiMi and Grandpa for my ball popper and stuffed monkey. The ball popper is one of my new favorite toys!



Mommy and Daddy also said THANK YOU to Aunt KiKi and Emma Grace for spending the night with me on Saturday night so they could have a night out on the town. We'll have to have another sleepover again soon. I had so much fun! Sorry I didn't sleep very well though :-(

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We had a great time too! I love spending time with my sweet little nephew. Not much sleep only reminds Aunt KiKi that she is done having kids and that her brother and sister-in-law can keep it going!!! I love to babysit but it is nice to give them back!!!!! I love that little nut and can't wait to meet the new little Reik in June!