Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

25 Weeks

Today marks week 25 of this pregnancy. Only 14-15 weeks to go.

I cannot believe how fast the time is going. It's moving along so much faster than it did when I was pregnant with Sayer. I really think that's because I am so busy taking care of Sayer that I don't have time to focus on every part of this pregnancy.

Don't get me wrong - I am loving and cherishing being pregnant again. It's funny... I didn't realize how much I missed feeling the baby move in my stomach. What an amazing feeling!!

Sayer discovered my belly button this week. That might have something to do with the fact that it's a lot more prominent these days! He still doesn't seem to focus on my ever growing belly, however. I really think that he's too young still. Mike and I talk to him all the time about his baby brother and we're really focusing on "big boy" things and "baby" things, hopeful that will help him be the "big boy" when his brother gets here.

Everyone keeps asking me about names... we aren't 100% sure on the name at this point. We really like Greyson Jon, but we're not committing to that because something else may come along before June that we like better.

1 comment:

jpruitt said...

Sadly, your belly is looking better than mine these days. ;)

Such a cute little bump, my friend. And Greyson is a great choice if you end up with it. I can totally see it with Sayer.

Hope to catch up soon!
Jaime