Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Week 29 Dr. Appt. / Ultrasound

On Wednesday, we had our 29 week appt. and another ultrasound to check on the movement of my placenta. We were happy to learn that my placenta has completely moved to where it should, so I should be able to experience a natural birth!

We also learned that Sayer weighs approximately 3 pounds 10 oz. and has long legs (based on the measurement of his leg bones) just like his daddy! He also has hair. It is amazing to me that they are able to tell all of these things just by the ultrasound.

Mike and I both think that he has daddy's profile.

I am now going to the doctor every two weeks for appts - and only have 9 more scheduled visits (including one on December 22nd) if he has not yet arrived. Time is going by so fast!

No comments: