Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sayer's Nursery

I wasn't going to post pictures of Sayer's nursery until is was finished, but I have had so many people asking about the crib and the stripes that I thought I would share pics of the nursery in its current state.

I am working on a couple of projects for the walls and am waiting on some vintage sports art that we ordered on-line. Slowly, but surely it is all coming together! My hope is to have it completed, or close to completed when Grammy and Papa come into town at the end of October... in plenty of time for the arrival of our little boy!

2 comments:

The Yates Family said...

This is so gorgeous!

The McMillian's said...

I agree...everything looks amazing Ashley! You have a talent! I may have to hire you when Spencer and I are pregnant! :) he he Sayer will LOVE it! :)