Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

These are for you Uncle J...


Hey Uncle J - Check out my new shoes. Mommy and Daddy took me shopping yesterday and we got them. They said I had to have new shoes because I've figured out how to work the velcro on my other two pairs and I like to take them off. Ha - Ha! These are Air Jordan high tops. Daddy said that I am going to be a good basketball player like he was one day.

I also got my haircut again today! I look pretty sharp, don't you think?

Mommy took these videos on the camcorder that you got she and Daddy for Christmas. She said that she will promise to take more videos of me and post more frequently so you can watch me grow (since that's why you gave it to her) :-)

I miss you! Love - Sayer

No comments: