Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

100% boy





Mike and I had our 21.5 week ultrasound this morning and we found out that we are definitely having another boy. Both of our moms went with us to the appointment and we all watched in excitement as she confirmed what we have thought the past 10 weeks.

Everything looks great on the baby and on me! He is measuring right on target, except for his legs which are measuring a couple of weeks ahead. So far, it's looking like long legs just like Sayer and Daddy! I am so happy!!

We can definitely see Sayer in his profile. It's amazing how much they resemble each other in utero. I am hopeful that this one will just have a small touch of me!! Come on head full of black hair!!

What a miracle this precious little boy is! I am so thankful that he is healthy and all looks well.

1 comment:

The McMillian's said...

We are so happy to hear everything is going well with the baby! Congratulations on another boy! :)