Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Fall, Fun, Photos!

Kelly, Stacy and I took the kids to get their pictures taken a couple of weekends ago at the Nelson Atkins Art Museum. We had a perfect day for pictures!

It happened to be the hottest day so far this season! I'm talking seventy degrees with our kids decked out in sweaters, tights, blazers and jeans. Talk about toasty!

As always, I was nervous about how Sayer would do at the photo session... would he be grumpy, would he be hungry, would he smile and pay attention to the camera?

In the end, he did great and so did the kids. They all smiled on cue and posed when asked to do so. I haven't seen all of the pictures yet, but here are a few I snagged from the photographers facebook page. Looks like she got some good ones!

No comments: