Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Injury...

Last Thursday I was driving home from work and Mike frantically called me asking where I was. I could tell by his voice that something wasn't right. So, as calmly as I could, I asked him what was going on and he said "Sayer got hurt!" My stomach dropped to my knees, but then I realized I could hear him crying in the background, so I knew he was not unconscious (which was a good sign). He then told me that Sayer had pulled one of his toys on top of himself and had a pretty big knot and bruise above his left eye.

This, I know, is the first of many battle wounds that this child and if it's just a knot and bruise we are lucky! And the toy... it got banished to the garage by Daddy. I had to convince him that he shouldn't throw it in the trash, because that's where he was headed with it!

can you see the bruise above Sayer's eye?

No comments: