Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Old Friends...

When Mike and I were in IL we met up with one of Mike's oldest friends and his family for lunch. I can't tell you how excited I was that I was finally going to meet Chad for the first time. For as long as I have known Mike I have heard story after story about him from Mike's sisters, Mike and Chad. So, it was finally great to put a face with the name!

How times have changed for these two... from two single teachers to married men with children. It's amazing to me how good friends that haven't seen each other for years can just pick back up like they just saw each other yesterday.

Hope you guys can make it to KC sometime soon! We had such a great time and look forward to hanging out again soon!!

No comments: