Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

First Day at Daycare!

June 1st marked the first day of Sayer going to daycare. I decided that it would be a good idea to get him enrolled in a school where he could interact with other kiddos. So, he will go to school three days a week, then spend the other two days with MiMi and Aunt Karen.


I was really proud of myself that first day when I took him to school. I did a good job of holding it together until his teacher told me that I could call as many times as I needed to to check on him. That's when I lost it! It's hard to leave your baby with people you don't know!


I left work early that day to pick him up, but every day since has gotten easier and easier. And I love his teachers and his school. I know that he is well taken care of there!

No comments: