Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mommy's back to work...

Today was the day that I have been dreading for the past few weeks, not because I wasn't a little bit anxious to get back to work and into the daily routine, but because I was going to have to leave my baby boy for the entire day.

We are lucky / blessed to have a unique situation where Mimi is going to keep Sayer at her house. That said, I didn't have near the anxiety as others experience leaving him at a daycare center. I know that he will be loved, cuddled, cared for and spoiled rotten by her! That warms my heart and I wouldn't want it any other way!

Thanks Mom for taking care of our little buddy! Sorry you didn't get much done today - hopefully things will get better as the two of you settle into a routine. We love you!
And to my wonderful husband who sent flowers to work today... THANK YOU! Being surprised with that delivery made being away from my baby and getting through close to 4000 e-mails a little easier. I love you babe!
"Ashley - Hope this brightens your day. Sayer and I love you so much. Mimi will take good care of our little buddy. All my love - Mike"

No comments: