Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Bumbo Time

Here is Sayer in his Bumbo this morning. We try to put him in it daily so he can practice holding his head up and steady. He is doing a really good job and is definitely beginning to gain more control. I can't believe how big he's getting to be.

I only have three more days before I am back to work and maternity leave is over. I can't believe how fast 12 weeks went by. I am ready to get back to work, but I am sad to think about being away from Sayer all day long. It's going to be really hard to go back on Thursday. Thank goodness my first week back is short - only Thursday and Friday.

1 comment:

jpruitt said...

Good luck, friend...I know it will be hard, at least the first few weeks...but I'm sure he'll really enjoy all the socialization at daycare. It's almost always harder on the parents than the kid, I think. ;)