Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

3rd Anniversary!

Today Mike and I celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary! I can hardly believe that we have been married for three years already - - where does time go? I thought it would be fun to add a few shots from our honeymoon... Napa Valley / San Francisco. What a great trip!

wine cellar at Vine Cliff Winery


our favorite winery... Luna Vineyards


at the bottom of Lombard Street (the crookedest street in the world)

our last day in San Fran... we rented a scooter and went sight seeing... we had so much fun!

Today we both took the day off of work to spend it together. Unfortunately, I didn't feel well most of the day, so I spent it sleeping while Mike played Scrabble on the computer. Thankfully, I did feel better by late afternoon, so we were able to go to dinner to celebrate. We had reservations at the Classic Cup on the Plaza (where we had our first date), but on the way there we changed our minds and decided to stay in the Northland and have dinner at Bonefish.


Bonefish was fabulous - as always. We told the waitress that we were celebrating our anniversary so she brought us two glasses of champagne to enjoy with dessert. My husband gave the most heartfelt toast... it made me shed a few tears. I am definitely the luckiest girl in the world to have found Mike. I love him more than words could ever express.

No comments: