Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I've got the rhythm!

I have said since Day 1 that I wanted Sayer to be a hip-hop dancer! It's not so much that I want him to be a dancer, I just want a boy that can hear a beat and is comfortable on the dance floor!! Well, if these past few months are any indication of what's to come, I think that he'll be quite comfortable being the center of attention on any platform!!

We took him to church a couple of weeks ago to hear a gentleman from Nashville perform children's songs. Sayer loved every minute of the performance!! But what he loved more than anything was being able to dance all around the church while the music played! He was a hoot to watch. I love you buddy! You bring joy to my life everyday!

No comments: