Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sayer's Birthday Week Begins...

Today marks day 1 of Sayer's Birthday WEEK. Yes, I said WEEK!!

Sayer's Aunt KiKi believes that birthdays should be celebrated all week long, and I agree with her :-)

It's hard to believe in a few short days Sayer will be 1 year old. I can remember anticipating his arrival one year ago. I was frantic to have all of my Christmas shopping completed, gifts wrapped and under the tree, nursery ready for his arrival and bags packed and ready to go. Those final days leading up to induction day were filled with wonder, anxiousness and anticipation.

Everyone tells you that time goes by fast once you have little ones... they were so right!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Well Aunt KiKi is so right....A Birthday week is the only way to go!!!
Happy almost Birthday to my sweet little nephew!


I love you Sayer Michael!