Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Crawling....

Sayer has been close to crawling for about a week now. He has been experimenting with a couple of moves forward at a time, but every time he belly flops to the ground. 

Well, today was the day that it "clicked" for him. When I picked him up from my mom's today she sat him at one end of the living room and I sat on the other end and he crawled all the way over to me. What an exciting moment!  I could hardly wait to share the news with Daddy, but I was able to wait until he got home so Sayer could surprise him! 

This weekend Daddy is going to be busy finishing up the baby proofing around the house. The door to the basement went back on tonight and he will finish up the cabinet and toilet locks this weekend. We'll also have to go purchase a couple of gates for the stairs! 

Sayer's spent the evening exploring. I know that he will be much happier now... and Mommy and Daddy will get less rest, but more exercise! That's a good thing! 

1 comment:

The McMillian's said...

Aww...Sayer is such a big boy now!Way to go Sayer! :)