Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

Week 12

Since my brother is in Nashville and he keeps asking if I am showing yet I thought that it would be fun to track this pregnancy and the growth of the baby and my belly by posting belly pics throughout!

Although I would like to say that I haven't grown very much in these first 12 weeks, I have to say that I can no longer fit into most of my pre-pregnancy pants. It's like my belly just expanded overnight... literally. Dress pants that I could fit into two weeks ago wouldn't button last week. Thank goodness for the Bella Band!

I shopped for new pants this past weekend, but didn't have much luck. I decided that instead of focusing on pants, I would just focus on buying dresses, so I bought four! That is what my wardrode is going to consist of for as long as I can get by. They are much more comfortable anyway!

8 week appt. to 12 week appt. = 2 pounds weight gain
(although the way my body is changing it feels like more than that)

No comments: