Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

All About Family...

This weekend was all about family! Saturday night we had dinner with everyone in Liberty. The little nutballs were wound up and very excited to see one another, as they always are!

On Sunday, the girls made a road trip to Columbia to see Jason (he's on tour with Martina McBride). We were able to spend a few hours visting - which was great! Even though J and I talk at least a couple of times a week, it is ALWAYS good to see him in person.
Martina put on an AWESOME show and we were lucky enough to have floor seats only 4 rows from the stage. She is impressive to watch... for such a little woman she has one powerful voice. And, I must say, the camera work was pretty good too! I don't know how Jason holds that camera for the entire show... my neck and back would be killing me!

No comments: